i want some more
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Claudia listened, a wide beam spreading across her face, alighting her heavenblue eyes with interest. "Comment magnifique!" the French child murmured half to herself when he spoke his name — it fit him well, as did the ease of formality with which he spoke of his pack. Yet Madeline held back, and Claudia felt her unease almost palpably. The primality of her species governed that she should find sanctuary for herself and her guardian before the snows drove the prey into hiding, but she could not very well commit to such a thing without Madeline's consent. Though she was the more dominant of the pair, and the redfurred woman obeyed without combat, this was quite the decision, and would have to be made out of earshot of the handsome man.

"I am sure your pack is strong, monsieur," Claudia breathed in a vaguely flirtatious way not at all befitting her child's stature. "We shall talk, Madeline and I, and I shall give you my answer soon." Her gaze darted briefly to that of Styx; she awaited anything that he might say, before she would take herself and Madeline off for the evening.
Messages In This Thread
i want some more - by Claudia - October 02, 2013, 12:15 AM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 05:12 PM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 04, 2013, 06:16 PM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 07, 2013, 12:51 AM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 19, 2013, 12:31 AM