Silver Creek i was wide awake - but when was that?
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It was as though the mere thought of her had created a ripple in reality, for as soon as the image of her bright orange eyes had flickered through his head… there she was.

“Oh…”

His voice was hushed, reverent – it was almost like crossing paths with an apparition. The very idea that he would be standing before her was so absurd to him that he was forced into a dead stop. The girl before him was no longer the young thing that his memories painted her to be. She had grown into an adult. She had filled out the length of her limbs well. Even with sadness painting her features, Weejay was like a droplet of sunshine. The young starchaser could not help but to breathe a sigh of relief that carried the weight from his frame.

“Weejay is that you?” he asked softly, leaning toward the girl with a curious gleam in the warm starlight colors of his eyes. There was no mistaking it. Many months had passed since he had last seen the girl who collected flowers, but he would not have forgotten her so soon. That day had left an imprint on Deku that had helped shape who he was. Such things could not easily be let go.
Messages In This Thread
i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - May 30, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 01, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 01, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 03, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 05, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 14, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 19, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 27, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 30, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 12, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - July 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 23, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - August 02, 2020, 03:07 PM