Northstar Vale i used to be soft
o' swear not by the moon
11 Posts
Ooc — marzanna
Joining 
tagging all leaders for visibility! @Reiko, @Ibis, @Takeshi

the early afternoon is warm; made humid by the moisture that hangs heavy and thick in the air of the mountains that loom 'round him like ancient and fearsome sentinels. each breath is only slightly labored — from the humidity, from the altitude, from the slight loss of weight from his travels surviving off of meager and small woodland creatures; nothing too arduous to hunt that might be an excess waste of energy better used for his travels. tzenno pauses to take stock of his surroundings and the best recourse to work down the rest of the path, slick with rain and loose rocks. the songbirds overhead let out a series of short, clipped trills, renditions of some musical piece lost to him. the further he descends towards the valley nestled between the mountains, the stronger a pack scent flares up until he reaches the bottom, and forces himself to stop to avoid trespassing. he leaps up and takes a brief stance on an outcropping of rock to study what he can see of the landscape, weighing his options.

after a few moments of careful consideration he tilts his head back and lets out a howl announcing his presence before abandoning his post on the outcropping — skidding down on slick mud until paws met solid ground of earth once more; stance neutral as he awaits.
all of me survives from you
Messages In This Thread
i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 05, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 05, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 05, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 05, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 05, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 06, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 08, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 12, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 13, 2020, 06:52 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 16, 2020, 12:12 AM