The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'll roll to see if it escapes on my next post. Whee! I finally figured out dice rolls!!

Summer took in the entire scene as best as he could as he ran. When Ferdie burst free of hiding, he slowed slightly to give himself time to decide how to act. The unknown packmate continued forward at top speed to take down the goat with their alpha, leaving the other creature to stagger off on its own. Summer watched as it crashed into the trees and faltered. Instinct took its toll on the boy then and he put on a burst of speed as he changed his direction and went after the injured creature.

The goat, in its confusion was launching itself unknowingly straight at Summer. As the young wolf approached, the creature seemed to catch itself and tried to turn. Its hooves scraped uselessly against the ground as it lost its footing again and fell. The boy felt like his muscles were bursting with adrenaline as he struggled to push for more speed, desperate to grab it before it pulled itself back up and bolted again...

Dice Roll: 7 (3+ Success)

Summer leaped as the distance was closed, and while the goat was scrambling to get up again, he connected. He claws sank into its sides while his jaws latched onto the back of its neck. The creature bleated with terror and began to thrash, Summer clinging desperately in hopes of bringing it to the ground.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM