Northstar Vale i used to be soft
o' swear not by the moon
11 Posts
Ooc — marzanna
at the plight of the empire wolf before him — the gesture to release himself of the bow — tzenno slowly straightens up. it feels strange, wrong perhaps even. he is used to being humble ...a trait sharply learned at the edge of teeth; and pretending he is anything other than an arrow without direction or purpose is pointless. a name follows his own — clay — and an admittance that he is newly inducted in their ranks and really can't offer much information. luckily, there was no time to fret over this and no time to answer clay's presented questions as another empire male appears; this one bearing a status that haunts tzenno's every waking ( and dreaming ) moment.

emperor

the title sets tzenno into another bow, this one aimed at the emperor. i am tzenno, lord takeshi, he uses the honorific because it was what his father liked to be called: lord. i am a ...ronin, though he does not offer that information with pride. being a masterless samurai was not something he reveled in. as such, i can fight and i can hunt; and my late master taught me a few things about healing. though that particular skillset that base at best, lessons brought to an abrupt end to no choice of student or teacher.
all of me survives from you
Messages In This Thread
i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 05, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 05, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 05, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 05, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 05, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 06, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Clay - June 08, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 12, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Tzenno - June 13, 2020, 06:52 AM
RE: i used to be soft - by Takeshi - June 16, 2020, 12:12 AM