Stavanger Bay Chasing the horizon
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
As Thistle watched the woman attempt to turn away in disgust she heard her husband’s voice speak and just like that she realized who she was talking about and her hackles rose. They would not, they could not have or take Tyrr, not if she had anything to do with it. But did she really have any right to even think this protectively of her husband’s son, any right at all? She let her hackles lay back down and looked down unsure how to proceed, she could just turn and walk away she supposed let him deal with them, after all it was not her choice to make nor was it her place to speak of him. But her motherly instincts wouldn’t allow it.

She looked up blue eyes flashing their internal fire as they always did, setting her apart from most and she spoke coldly. I know who you seek and he is not here. Nor will he even know who you are he will not go with you, and if you intend to do so by force you will have me to deal with, but he is not here in this bay he is elsewhere. So get away from my borders, before I make you and I will not tell you where he is so don’t even ask. Be gone She supposed she could be nicer, but if this wolf was not going to be kind, why should she be really, she didn’t have to be and she wouldn’t be. No one who didn’t show her kindness or respect they didn’t deserve it from her, and that was the truth.
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 21, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 25, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 25, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 27, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - September 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 08:52 AM