Stavanger Bay a burning flame
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not like the way the male was staring at her, it made her uncomfortable almost like she was a story or a puzzle he was trying to unfold. Not yet, but we are watching for him and his will punishment will be death. it was the simple if the other was to see him, he was to kill him dead.

Thistle shrugged I do not know how hard he is to find, I did not go looking I took care of Julooke she was my first and my last priority if my husband and the other males wish to hunt him down so be it. You talk to them about it.

Thistle tilted her head and spoke softly It is okay and I suppose you could consider me a shield maiden in training. Especially when it comes to my children and my family. Any who look at them sideways will have me to contend with I will rip out their guts and where them for decoration it’s that simple really. it was the truth she would no have anyone hurting her children or her family. And this pack they were her family. Even if she was not always happy with Ragnar the pack he was jarl of, they were her family too.
Messages In This Thread
a burning flame - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: a burning flame - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - August 20, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: a burning flame - by Syver - August 20, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - August 21, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: a burning flame - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - August 27, 2014, 11:58 AM