The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and tilted his head blue eyes on the femme in front of him. You can show me and I can show them if you like. I'm pretty quick learner. and I know enough about herbs to save my life so. He grew quiet again, he was learning all the time and he didn't mind knowing a little more about healing.

Jace saw her face momentarily fall before she turned away and he tsked in his deep voice. you know holding whatever pain that is deep inside like that it will eat you alive. Then he grew quiet he didn't expect her to answer him, didn't expect her to tell him anything, he was just giving her fair warning of what would come if she didn't talk to someone soon.

Jace shifted and nodded yes show me please, That was all he wasn't expecting to move and he wouldn't have to so she wouldn't know he hurt unless he let her know.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 01:52 PM