Pain is nothing but a contender
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had been withdrawn he couldn’t help it, Leaf was gone he couldn’t even find her scent anymore and he couldn’t venture too close to the creek without getting killed on site. He could barely walk and he couldn’t hunt, so yes he was feeling a bit sorry for himself. However, he hadn’t realized anyone noticed he just thought everyone else was so caught up in their own issues. And Ferdie was so obsessed with the pups no one could see them. Yea he could understand it if it were for some cultural thing, but Ferdie just didn’t want anyone to be near them and that bothered Jace a lot….it was normal for other wolves to at least bring food to the den mouth. He frowned thinking hard. He knew it was normal for the males to not want the pups to be seen, but these weren’t even his pups. Jace shook his head enough of this he was overthinking and over analyzing and it was bull.

Jace heard someone following him, one sniff was enough to prove it was his sister so he said nothing as they traveled down the mountain. Mostly to keep from screaming in agony at every foot fall and step. Jace turned blue eyes to his sister after she had answered him and he smiled Yes I’m okay just sore and I would love some company from you any time songbird. He nipped gently at her ear to let her know he was there and happy to see her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 02, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 19, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - October 01, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:42 PM