Jade Fern Grove Just ignore him, that's what I do.
following the north star
17 Posts
Ooc — Zaely
The clouds had been hiding the stars from Yllka since she had arrived in the Teekon Wilds. Only on occasion did she see the heavenly lights peek through the gloom and grey of the clods. It had left Yllka wondering if she had made the right choice in leaving home and coming to the Wilds. The stars had seemed so distant since her arrival, and the skies felt almost unwelcoming. She had tried not to think about it, but she felt discouraged. And homesick. She knew, however, to return home would likely result in her death or—if she was lucky—banishment. 

No, there was no returning home. And in that thought she realized that the stars couldn't have misguided her. This was where she was meant to be. 

A small break in the clouds passed overhead and through the trees, Yllka could see a small section of the starry symphony that lit the skies beyond the clouds. It was her only reassurance that she made the right decision to come to this place.

The ebbing tide of loneliness, however, made her aware of the necessity of a pack, a place to call home. It was summertime and the need for a pack wasn’t as dire had she come in the winter, but there was an emotional need for a pack. One that she realized, here in the middle of the night, was stronger than any other need.

It was decided then that she would begin her search for a pack. She would be slow and consider her options, too. She would learn what she could about the packs of the Teekon Wilds and find the one that suited her best.

She nodded with silent resolution before a scent came through the damp. The large wolfess rose from the makeshift bed she had made in the fronds. She didn’t consider that perhaps she looked more like a large, pale ghost rising from the ground.

Hello,” the she-wolf greeted.
rising sun valley
Messages In This Thread
Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Yllka - June 21, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Yllka - June 22, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Warlock - June 22, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Yllka - June 23, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Warlock - June 23, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Yllka - June 24, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Just ignore him, that's what I do. - by Warlock - June 25, 2020, 12:36 AM