Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He didn't smell tuwawi and Njal until he got to the borders, but he smelled a scent trail leading that way and being curious and irritated as it were anyway he followed it...i did edit it so it took him more than a few hours sorry about that. Idk why i was thinking it was so close

Jace turned his head as he heard a howl lift up and rise in the air. He stopped standing still for a moment and turned one blue eye back towards the way he had just departed. What on earth did Njal think he was doing? Could he and tuwawi run a pack with such little ones...he was fairly certain the babies were still rather small. He shook his head none of his business, he just wanted to find why there was a swatch of scents going one way and not coming back.

He lifted muzzle to the sky and howled back that he wouldn't be coming back just curious and then he turned to continue on. If Njal wanted to challenge him or talk to him so be it, but he didn't know why he would want to do that. The father hated him at this point, and Jace had aligned himself with that sad but true reality.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM