The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace waited patiently and just watched. He didn't know one plant from the other, though he knew what Yarrow was and cobwebs and some few other things, but nothing major. He being the way he was did not even notice the graceful gait of the femme in front of him. He supposed other's would, but that sort of thing just didn't appeal to him on any level, he was a male yes, but he was also a bit more of a deeper thinker than most.

Jace bent down and ate the small bit of herb. He grimaced at the taste. Gods that's nasty. He shook his head like a bull shaking a fly and then nodded. yes i was there it helps nicely.

Jace listened and looked at her with deep blues Whoa there you need to start from the beginning? Why are you torn? And why do you think whatever it is is love or torment? Could it be everything, I don't know about you, but i know love has had me turned upside down and sideways so you know.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:40 PM