I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
sorry for the delay..

Two dreadful weeks after her downfall had passed by, the sun seemed to have slowed his pace after the battle of the dark and light coloured females. The days seemed longer --no they definitely were. Or maybe they just felt that way because for the pale female each second was painful; and that wasn't only due to the several punctures the black bitch had drawn on her muzzle but because the jab that her heart had taken at the end of their encounter.

She had failed Jinx, Lecter and every single member of the Ouroboros. And while Cara was not one to sulk over mistakes, she had been spending the majority of those eternal days lying on her side, hoping for the same disease that had consumed her idol to rot her insides.

The frost princess had been requested her executioner to end her life or to give her a free pass to leave with her tail tucked between her legs; and though her life had been spared she had not retired with her tail clutched under her thighs. She had retired to a point where no Spine wolf frecuented, and asked her loyal brown warrior to keep everyone away. It had been a difficult request.

Still she found it a million times harder to let the wolves she had pledged to lead to see her broken body and her bruised spirit. Cara had begun to heal over the neverending days, though it was hard to leave the wounds alone, more often than not she found herself scratching ardously at her face, only to get the pink flesh on the wounds to spill blood again. She had been actually trying to stop a little spurge of blood at the time Ptarmigan requested her presence.

The pale girl, groaned and for a second considered to ignore the call and continue with her rotting process but something inside her caused her to move forth. She walked slowly to the place the new Alpha was in, her eyes didn't meet the femme's but they flickered coldly over the other's body. "Yes?", she barked with a flat tone, while pricking her ears towards her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Cara - August 28, 2014, 07:56 PM