Northstar Vale and we're slipping off the course that we prepared
22 Posts
Ooc —
strife within the court is revealed, and she muses aloud, "surely they will learn to be," she offers, and then, "sometimes, one must be taught." gratefulness for one's standing, one's place, was sometimes something that needed learning, and what better way to drive a lesson home than with a show of something worse? 

to his next answer, a contemplative sound. tongue slips neatly over her lips as he probed for her name, and when she gives it this time, it comes naturally; almost as if it was always hers, waiting for her to claim it. "I am artemis," comes her answer, "and yours, emporer?" 

a beat, in which she contemplates the information he's offered, what this place might offer her. her muzzle curves into a smile. "should I wish to seek my fortunes here, under your reign; could I find a rank within your empire?" here lie the scents of many wolves; she wonders if this man would make room for another. the fire-swept set golden gaze to his a moment, soft auds sweeping toward him in query.
delicate in every way but one
god knows we like
archaic kinds of fun
Messages In This Thread
RE: and we're slipping off the course that we prepared - by Artemis - July 14, 2020, 05:51 PM