A Piece of My Heart Left Behind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: this thread will only involve Hawkeye and little Virtute

Hawkeye couldn't help but laugh at the bluntness of her foster son. "Yes," she replied, almost gently. "A cougar scratched me." She paused, not wanting to sound like she was lecturing, but proceeded to say what was on her mind anyway. "That's why you never leave the plateau alone. If another wolf hadn't been with me, I wouldn't have made it back here." It might have come out a bit more harsh than she had planned, but at least what she had said was true and not exaggerated.

She paused to look around. Hawkeye frowned, wondering where the rest of the children were. Turning her attention back to her son, she smiled weakly. The female looked at the boy, who really did not look like a boy at all. The freckles on his face and the slight lankiness were the only giveaways. He still had time to fill out, but he was very large for having Pied as a mother. Hawkeye assumed that it derived from Kisu's side of the family, although his coloring leaned towards his mother's. "You have grown so much..." she murmured without realizing it.

Snapping out of her trance, she looked him in the eye. "You are my son, and I have high expectations from you. You remind me a bit of both your mother and of Kisu." Hawkeye smiled. "Which is a good thing," she added, in case it had sounded negative.

Hawkeye felt as if she was rambling and not getting to the point. "I am leaving the plateau, Pura." Then, she became stuck. What else do I say? How do I explain this? The dark female watched the blue-grey male's face for his reaction, but no matter what reaction he gave... she didn't know what to say.
Messages In This Thread
A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 03, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 03, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 05, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - December 05, 2014, 12:11 PM