The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The girl raised her head, realizing she must have really been gone from the world in her head if she hadn't seen a wolf directly in front of her. "Sun Spark!" She exclaimed. The girl thought she probably sounded crazy, so she explained herself. "Blue Willow told me about you." She paused. "None of it bad," she added with a smile.

"Oh! I'm Hawkeye by the way. Maybe I should have started with that instead," mumbling the last sentence to herself, the dark female moved closer to the wolf that her pack would call a sage. Also known as a wise old wolf.
Messages In This Thread
The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - August 29, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 20, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 23, 2014, 02:23 PM