Otter Creek I like the way they all scream
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
Ooops well To be fair Nem doesn't know Sagtannet existed...or that Arrow lake exists yet...I just realized shes planning to claim territory literally right on top of Sag *cryingemoji* 

Otters. That must be the scent she's been following. She wonders in her mind what an otter looks like, having never seen one before. 
Her mind comes up with some ludicrous combination of a badger, a rat, and a fish, and she decides that it's ugly, but probably tastes good. 
"What is it with wolves eating fish? Disgusting slimy floppy things." She grimaces in disgust before beginning to dig at the hole filled with the scent of otters. The conversation turns serious, and Nem pauses again, chewing her words. 
"What you did was gutsy. But also, incredibly stupid. You are extremely lucky I am not my father- you would have been executed where you stood." It's not a threat, merely a statement of the pack. 
"I grew up where the social order was well established, and it was presumed it would continue. They feared and obeyed my father, and therefore feared and obeyed me. I am...unaccustomed to having to establish that order myself." 
She turned back to her digging, wide northern paws shoveling sand and mud.
Messages In This Thread
I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:27 PM