I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

There was no way she could deny that the though of leaving had crossed her mind. It wouldn't be something she'd have prided herself with but it had been a temtping option when the darkest shadows tangled with her fur as she coiled up to await a death that never came. She had thought about walking out on them, but hadn't even thought ahead of what she'd do if she decided to go. The route and destination she would've taken was unknown.

Then she had discarded that thought and settled to stay. Not because she wanted to serve Ptarmigan or because she feared roaming alone. She had decided to stick around because no matter how hurt or fucked up her life was, she felt her heart was anchored to the Ouroboros.

"I'll stay" she barked coldly, unless Ptarmigan wanted to engage in another battle to try to drive her away, the pale yearling would stay put. When the femme announced she had a task or use for her, Cara struggled to keep her lip from springing back into a snarl. She wasn't anyone's toy.

Words of opposition bubbled in her mouth as Ptarmigan spoke of said task. When it was finally explained, Cara's eyes narrowed in surprise and mistrust as she was offered a spot on the leading tier. She wasn't sure if it was a cruel trap or if the black bitch actually meant her words.

"Trust isn't something you can just fetch out of someone" she barked while thinking of all the followers and friends she had in the ranks. Would they accept the ursurper as her leader or would they keep their hearts loyal to Cara?

"I accept being Beta, because I love this pack, not for you", she clarified, feeling a sour taste in her tongue after the words were launched. She'll go as far as being her colleage. Friendship was earned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 08:15 PM