Duck Lake the choice is yours
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He responded brightly, rushing to close the distance between them, and the grin did not leave her features. She buried her forehead into the book between Shadow's jaw and throat and wronged softly, her tail beating his flank happily as he manoeuvred to press his side to her own. You really came, he said, and she pulled way to beam up at him. "Did you really think I'd let you take on this big adventure without me?" Paar asked playfully, giving him a shove with her shoulder.

Truthfully, she'd doubted him. She had doubted that he could successfully establish somewhere suitable, with loyal wolves to side with him. But what part realised that a part of her doubted Bazi too, after she banished two of her most loyal followers. Paar did not believe she could go on living at Swiftcurrent without seeing Shadow, so how long would it be before she too was booted out? Going behind Bazi's back to be with a wolf she deemed banished could never end well.

"I'm ready to do this, Shadow, " she said on a more serious note, the smile still present on her lovely face. "I'll be your mate. I'll bear your pups, I'll follow you and give you my all. I'll be yours, if you still want to be mine."
Messages In This Thread
the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 07:19 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: the choice is yours - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: the choice is yours - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:12 AM