Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was a loyal beast, he did not deny this, had never done so. However, he was also a smart brute, and often times his intelligence outweighed most of his other qualities. For a brief moment he wondered if he should have just stayed with his parents and became a hermit, living on the outskirts learning more and more as each day passed and helping the pack to hunt, but that was all. Perhaps, then he wouldn't be so torn now, but that was not the choices he made and he would stick by what his choices were despite consequences.

Jace lifted blue eyed gaze for a moment to study the older males face, but dropped his eyes quickly after. Not wanting to cause any issue, they were okay at the moment. He looked to the sky and then back down again and he realized he really had to go. A small breath of air left him and his voice soft and kind, I hope I do. Thank you Njal for this and well everything. I should be getting back I have a three day walk two days if I push myself, but i'll probably amble. Thank you again Njal. I wish you and your family the best and may your pack prosper. I will tell all on the mountain to stay away, and if they come near I will not save them, borders are there for a reason. Live well Njal. then he turned towards home and began to walk, slowly at first in case the other male had more to say.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM