Kildeer Rest He will tear your city down, o lei o lai o lord
4 Posts
Ooc — Hawke
(Yes that's alright! I didn't mean to totaly imply that she couldn't be seen lol)

"I know you're there."  Calls the other wolf, another female from the tone, and Astral curses herself for ever stepping into this small clearing of rock and field.  Whatever fauna that hadn't fled at her precence now scurries away as Astral stands, her stance straighting so she can get a better look at this woman who had spotted her.  Dark choctolate tones like her, thinner in some spots from some sort of injury.

"So, pretend that you don't," Astral rebutes, still she slowly steps closer, ears tilted back slightly uncertain.  Well, if she is here now the least she can do is gather more information about this land, where she is.

Astral keeps a few paces between her and this stranger, eyes the only thing to imply that Astral is looking up to her raised position.  She isn't afraid, Astral has never been fearful of other wolves in the short years that she has lived.  She just doesn't like them.  This one, Astral would admit, is beautiful, tones taking on a redder hue over Astral's own muted colors, firey orange eyes regard her in a way that she cannot decipher. 

"These lands... Have you been here long?" She asks, not wanting to be here any longer than she has to, or perhaps Astral will do or say something unsavory and this conversation will be cut blissfully short- mother always seemed disdainful of her.  There had to be a reason way.  Maybe, the rest of her life would allow her to find out.  "I am a stranger here." She admits, gaze straying from the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: He will tear your city down, o lei o lai o lord - by Astral - July 23, 2020, 12:21 PM