Hoshor Plains You're looking rough
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He winced as the droplets touched the sensitive skin, but he didn't pull away. It would be a necessary evil so that he could heal. He appreciate her empathetic looks, even if it didn't help. At least he knew she wasn't trying to hurt him on purpose. He was also grateful that she told him what her next move was before she did it. It helped him to prepare for the pain it would cause. 

He looked confused when she said they would need to be reapplied. I-I don't know anything about this stuff, he admitted softly. Plus, how was he supposed to apply it to his own face? When she mentioned his paws, he went slowly down to his stomach with his front legs stretched out before him to give her better access. He honestly thought he could take care of his paws on his own, but he wasn't certain he could keep the infection away, so he stayed quiet. 

When asked of any other injuries, he spoke up. My side hurts. I fell from cliffs into the water, and I think I might have hit a rock on the bottom. I passed out when I hit the water, so I'm not really sure, he explained. It was very possible that his ribs were bruised, but that wasn't something he knew about. He just knew it hurt.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 07:29 AM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 08:41 PM