The Sunspire redeye reprisal
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Being broken himself, Jace had been healing and away from the keen eye of all in the pack. He had not realized that Amekaze had been scarce, staying mostly near the willow tree and when not there the hot springs. He was still lacking on the hunting front, but at least he was patrolling again.

Jace still limped, and he imagined he would for some time, if not forever. He had really messed up his chest. He blamed Scimitar to an extent, but he was the one who put himself in that situation, so he was needed to accept those consequences. His strength still wanted at the best of times, but he was moving doggedly forward, working hard to make amends for the small break he had forced upon his comrades.

Jace had patrolled already and now he made his own way towards the oasis. Looking forward to a cool drink of water, and perhaps a nice nap. However, it was not to be, as he approached and came upon Amekaze already there. A smile graced his maw at the sight of the femme, he considered her a friend and chuffed gently, he would be pleased to see her as a beta or an alpha, she would deserve that title given that she had done so well for so long and had stuck by them. Ame hello. he spoke softly, he didn’t wish to startle her, he saw the wound at the nape of her neck and sighed, the small squirmish at the borders and after had not done their pack well.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:33 PM