Swiftcurrent Creek Here I am
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran saw her scrunching up her face and he supposed it was from his language, but well it was something he couldn’t help. He didn’t much mind not being able to be understood, sometimes it worked in his favor. Especially, when he had something harsh to say. He usually didn’t, the harshest he had been in sometime was the day he told the female Erika her mate was a idiot. " Oi'm sorry yer canny understan' me brogue miss." He grew quiet and merely stood patiently waiting for her words.

Kieran stood silently listening to her, not saying much of anything at this point. He wasn’t going anywhere, as he visibly relaxed after her nudge. He wasn’t going anywhere because those arguments and those fights were not his. He caught onto what she was trying to say, she was fishing to see if he’d be staying so he decided to ease her fears as best he could. " ohs battles are not mine, oi 'ill in me rin' be 'eadin' anywhere."

Her next question caught him off guard was he an outrider. He supposed he could be, though his words could cause problems if anyone else had troubles understanding his brogue. So he dipped his muzzle and spoke softly " Oi can be though me brogue maybe 'ard for dohs bein' recruited ter understan'."
Messages In This Thread
Here I am - by Kieran - August 29, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Here I am - by Bazi - August 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Here I am - by Kieran - August 29, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Here I am - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Here I am - by Kieran - August 31, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Here I am - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Here I am - by Kieran - September 05, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Here I am - by Bazi - September 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Here I am - by Kieran - September 10, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Here I am - by Bazi - October 20, 2014, 03:32 PM