Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Umi dipped her head for a moment, catching her breath. She swallowed and gave a great stretch, pulling her body to the front, then arching her back before letting loose a long and hefty sigh of relief. She let go of the tension from the hunt like a real expert, despite having only been in the game for a short time. Blegh, oh well, she smiled at the little wolf again, bright-eyed as ever.

I still had fun. Can we maybe try again one day? She sat down as she asked it, her long tail curling around her lithe body. Regardless of the outcome of the hunt, it had been a very valuable experience for Umi. She had never tried to do anything like that before. Cats as a rule were solitary hunters — she had never attempted a hunt with her siblings, even as youngsters. The lioness had hoped to see Eleuthera fully in action, wondering what the lovely wolf looked like at a full run. Perhaps there would be other chances.

How they would run into each other again, Umi was not sure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Umi - August 17, 2020, 12:31 AM