Pain is nothing but a contender
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He chuckled as his sister looked him over. I'm okay Vienna, there's not much the healers can do anyway, the wounds inside. He grew quiet and stretched his sore muscles gently, unsure what else to do to ease the pain and tightness in his chest.

Jace laughed I wouldn't want too, you do my heart good, besides i need my older sister around even if it is only 30 minutes older. He chuckled at her and licked the side of her face in happiness, he was glad she was here.

Jace sighed I know but where do I begin? I am loyal to a fault Vienna you know this, but I am finding i'm not thrilled with Ferdie at the moment and i don't know how to get past it. Firstly, he's hiding these children away, and though it is admirable that he wants to care for them like his own, I also find it unfair if their real father comes looking for them and it will cause Ferdie pain, and he doens't handle emotional pain very well trust me. Secondly, he thinks he needs to take a mate right now and he doesn't, and why take a mate if you're both going to be miserable? I just don't understand, and perhaps I am too young to understand. he grew quiet and shifted his weight laying down in a Sphinx like position and looked up at his sister. And I can't hunt or run, two of my favorite things to do. I feel like a waste of space at the moment, because i'm so hot tempered.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 02, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 19, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - October 01, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:42 PM