Swiftcurrent Creek Precious and Fragile Things
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

As soon as the ivory figure distended herself from the fog and walked across the damp earth, Dovev's audits swung forward and his tail lifted slightly, the furs along its base bristling down his spine. The creature's gray irises narrowed slightly as the stranger approached, smaller and with a more rounded muzzle, indicating her heritage of the north. He wasn't surprised when she pointed out the distinction between their appearances, her tail wagging with vague, puppyish joy. You're like me.
Perhaps on the outside, anyways.

He kept his stance as his own eyes scrutinized what seemed to be the alphess of the wide floodplains surrounding the creek. She was inquisitive enough, and Dovev inferred not much of their subspecies was running around in this territory. He had spent all one and a half years of his adolescence traveling northwards with his estranged father to rejoin their kin that was spread along the northern oceanfront. After striking out on his own, Dovev had traveled back south through vast areas of heavily wooded hills.
I once ruled a pack east of here. Before that, yes, I lived in the north, he responded in an fluent tone, his skull slightly tilted. The titan wondered how the fae herself had ended up here- she was still quite young, and if she had greeted Dovev alone, then she was probably isolated from her family. His tail lowered slightly, but the canid's face was still focused on her's. I'm Dovev.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
Precious and Fragile Things - by Dovev - August 31, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Dovev - September 02, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Dovev - September 02, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Bazi - September 03, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Dovev - September 03, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Bazi - September 04, 2014, 03:43 AM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Dovev - September 04, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Precious and Fragile Things - by Bazi - September 05, 2014, 03:20 PM