The Sunspire past lives
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Don't mind Akita. She cray.

Akita was delighted to see that the black-furred female was making her way towards her. So here was another blessed by Night and Shadow, though her eyes were green. So, blessed by Earth, as well. A beautiful combination, and Akita had a feeling to flirt with this one, as well, for she had no qualms about what gender someone was.

"Indeed," she replied to the femme's questioning, "Goddess?" "All women are Goddesses, and all men are Gods. It is the way of the world... If you believe such things, that is, and I do." She paused as the other asked if she was headed down and then replied, "If you wouldn't mind some company, I'll travel up with you," and she drew closer to the wolf.

"I am Akita," she said. "One who has been blessed by the Moon and the Sun. My pelt speaks of moonlight and my eyes carry sunlight. You, on the other hand, carry the Night in your fur, and the Earth in your eyes. A beautiful combination, if I may say so. Quite gorgeous, you are." Akita couldn't help it. She was born to flirt, it seemed. She even went so far as to give the other a wink. And she didn't even bother to wonder if Ame "swung that way"...
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM