The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Even if she felt a bit off, a smile crossed Hawkeye's face and stayed there. Tears nearly welled up in her eyes. She was grateful that she ran into Sun Spark, not only because Blue Willow had told her she should meet him, but also because he made her feel okay about everything.

"Well...," she started, giving a heavy sigh after a moment. "I am about to tell my children that I am leaving the plateau. I... can't stand things here anymore. I will never be happy here again, even if this place was the only thing to do so before." Hawkeye stopped, not knowing what else to say. Instead, she waited to hear the old male's response.
Messages In This Thread
The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 20, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 23, 2014, 02:23 PM