A Piece of My Heart Left Behind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye softened her look at Pura when he asked his question. She fought off the urge to nuzzle him. He was so innocent and pure (da dum tiss [Pura = pure]), at least in her eyes. She thought about life without them, but came to the conclusion that they would barely notice. Just as she had become unknown in the pack, she became background noise the the quickly growing pups.

"I am not sure. It's possible that I will be. Why?" The dark female was unsure of why his mind had jumped to that. He wasn't even old enough to remember that she had once been Alpha — hadn't he? Hawkeye's mind jumped to whether or not Ferdie Von Pelt would accept her as a mate, and she was unsure if she wanted to be Alpha if he asked. The idea of rejection flooded her mind, but she knew that no relationship was the same; but, anything could happen and she had to be ready for that.
Messages In This Thread
A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 03, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 03, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 05, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - December 05, 2014, 12:11 PM