Stavanger Bay Won't you come digest me?
7 Posts
Ooc — Flyleaf
Away
thank you! both for starting and being patient ^^"

and so it is, back up the coastline as the rain slows to a steady shower. ideally tadashi would be retracing his steps in better conditions, but impatience tugs him up and around the northern coast again. it has dawned on him what a useless medic he is if he can’t even name where herbs grow, and the rain can only serve to excuse his ignorance for so long. storage be damned—he’ll run through a hurricane for his patients. (in theory, at least. he hopes he’ll never have to test it.)

the shoreline nears. the silhouette of an irregular shape rises among the sand; tadashi’s first thought, an oddly-placed rock, its crags and peaks eroded by the waves. then it swells—telltale, breathing. hello.

he approaches with little subtlety, head tilted in wide-eyed curiosity. on closer inspection the “stone” is revealed as the back of a wolf; white sands, white fur. the angle yields little insight to the stranger’s condition—the thought crosses tadashi’s mind that perhaps the thick coat isn’t thick enough, hiding a form thinner than it ought to be. he dismisses it just as quickly, however; tadashi would be the last to judge health by appearance of weight alone, and it’s possible the stranger has simply chosen a sunken patch of sand in which to rest.

still. what an odd place for a nap.

raising his head and slowing to a pause, in what he assumes is a comfortable distance away (but may be too close for someone with a wider personal space), tadashi lets out a friendly chuff to announce his presence. “hello, stranger.” it’s becoming his signature.
“english” “japanese”
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Tadashi - September 03, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - September 11, 2020, 11:48 AM