The Sunspire past lives
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
As they finally reached the outcropping, Akita smiled brighter and brighter. She felt she had met someone who understood her here. Jace, for sure, accepted her, but Ame seemed to actually know what she was talking about. Nature's Energies, those kinds of things. Things that Akita knew much about, but no one else here seemed to. "I am glad you know of what I speak," she said to her acquaintance. "It makes me happy to know that there are others here who understand Nature's Mysteries."

She stopped walking now that they had reached their destination, and turned to look more closely at the wounds on Ame's shoulder and neck. They were healing, and weren't festering or open too much, which was good. She was likely past the infection stage. The only thing Akita could think to make the process faster was a poultice of some kind to dab onto the wounds. "Now that my healing den is set up," she said, "I can prepare a poultice for these wounds to make them heal a bit faster. If you don't mind."

She turned her attention outward then, awaiting the coming storm. She could feel the electricity in the air, the way it made her fur stand on end, and was excited further. It had been a while since she'd had the pleasure of experiencing a storm close-up.
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM