Sequoia Coast When the past catches up to you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was glad that this male seemed friendly, he even offered her a smile to match her own. She was not super proper like her mother had been, but she was semi mannerly. She tried at least, that was more than she could say for most.

His laugh was infectious and she returned his chuckle with one of her own. It wasn't often that you found another, who made you laugh just cause they did. Her father had been one, and she would spend hours in peals of laughter because her father's laughter reached in and grabbed you.

Yes i was lucky, my mother found our former home, she was a healer and a midwife and she wanted to live near the forest, and she also wanted the coast. I think that is why i settled here, when i walked here. It was so much like home and I missed my family so much, it made it a little less painful to miss them. The pack suits me fine we are rather territorial, so no one really messes with our territory. She thought that is whta he was asking. His accent was a little different than she was used too, so she could have been completely wrong with her answers.
Messages In This Thread
When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - August 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 03, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 07:36 PM