A Piece of My Heart Left Behind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Her head moved to look to the side for a moment in thought of what she should say, but her mind slowed down almost to a stop. The female set her eyes upon his grey ones, and she wondered where he got them from.

Shaking her head slightly to regain her train of thought, Hawkeye breathed out her nose. "Well... one of the reasons I am leaving is due the Alpha male. If we decide we love each other, I will most likely be Alpha." Her thoughts had danced around this fact until now, and her chest tightened a bit. She didn't know if she could be Alpha again, but the pitch black wolf was sure that if she decided to not to take position next to Ferdie Von Pelt's side that he would be okay with it.

Yet, the words the grey boy spoke saddened Hawkeye. "Why do you think being an Alpha is so important, Pura?" She figured since he was so blunt, that she could be as well. The pastel-eyed female knew that the question would not offend the already large boy.
Messages In This Thread
A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 03, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 03, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 05, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - December 05, 2014, 12:11 PM