The Sunspire redeye reprisal
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shrugged I’m not sure what it needs. I had twisted it earlier that day when we had the small issue on the borders and then I guess fighting with him, made it worse. He really didn’t know what could fix it at this point other than rest. He had used the warm springs, the cold water, he had eaten herbs and he had wrapped it up. He wasn’t sure what else could be done other than to just let it heal on its own.

Jace leaned forward and sniffed at her wound, it looked painful, but at least it wasn’t festering. It looked as if it had been though, it was pink and raw. I think they will test their boundaries more than we. he grinned back. Glad that she had held her own, and that the wolf would not cross a sunspire wolf again without thinking twice. I can understand that, I do it myself. he didn’t know how many fights he picked some times, just to pick them. To work off the nervous energy that threatened to take him over.

Jace frowned No to be honest I haven’t. Since the pups came he has been…ah…scarce. I felt that it was right to allow her entry, and I still do, but now I question whether it was good for Ferdie. He wants a family so bad, he is willing to keep these children as his own and away from their real father. That could bring severe consequences on our heads. He also wants to find a mate, but he is looking too hard I think. Those things need to happen naturally. However, I believe as a leader he feels much more stress than we do to have that family appeal. Jace grew quiet unsure what else to say. Ame was most trusted after Ferdie, because she had been there since the beginning she deserved to know the truth of the matter.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:33 PM