Ankyra Sound From the Deep...
<b>Sparring:</b> Yes.<br><b>Minor Powerplay:</b> Yes.<br><b>Major Powerplay:</b> No.<br><b>OOC Planning</b> No.
13 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
This is sort of all over the place. Sorry. I'm super tired right now.

Suddenly, amidst all the chaos in Nightwing's mind, there was a feeling at the nape of her neck. Whoever the fuck was grabbing her had better back off, is what she was thinking. Instinctively, she yelped at the feeling of fangs, and tried to twist away, bucking a bit to try and dislodge the offender's teeth from her scruff. She didn't like being handled. Not when she was like this. She had hurt other wolves before, on accident, because the Voices hated it when she was touched, and they would make her hurt wolves who touched her.

"Get off me!" she screeched. "Please get off! Let go! The Voices, they might make me... hurt you!" Her words were more growls than anything else, grunted out while struggling to get free. "I don't wanna hurt you! Please let go! Let go!"

In her mind, the Voices were angry at whoever was grabbing her. KILL, they began again. KILL IT.

"No!" Night shouted at them, aloud. "I won't do it! I won't hurt anyone else!" And she continued to struggle, to gain control over her own mind...
Messages In This Thread
From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 02, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 03, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 03, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 05, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 06, 2014, 01:10 AM