Altar of Twilight watch me
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
for @Keres

upon immediate arrival at the altar — which is surely some divine shrine made by mighty titans in honor of tsukuyomi as his sugary moonbeams catch in the bejeweled surface of the rock and reflect upon the emerald vale that sits beneath it — gojira is mesmerized. perhaps, it is not so remarkable, but to the tenrai he can easily find the way in which it threads to him and his beliefs. inherited beliefs that masquerade his “affliction” — he’s heard it whispered by the nay sayers but was never quite sure what it meant — as a wolfdog as something celestial; divine.

singular sunflower gold eye is transfixed, relying upon his hearing heavily, as he does anyway; moreso now that his attention is diverted to the ethereal sight before him. he steps into the moontouched grass, finding that it remains it’s milky emerald hue, that he, too, is touched by moonlight. tsukuyomi — he murmurs the name as if it were a prayer at an alter ( and so it very well might be ) and he bows low in reverence to the moon god whose touch he cannot help but feel in this place.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

Messages In This Thread
watch me - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 28, 2020, 02:03 PM