Sequoia Coast When the past catches up to you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
just think thistle coulda been leons bahaha :)

Thistle was not used to the rapt attention he brought to the meeting. He seemed genuinely interested in what she had to say, and he was actually listening. It was an interesting dynamic.

Thistle realized she was talking a lot about her mother. She hardly ever did that, she must really miss her. For a moment her insides froze as she realized she was sharing more with this wolf, than she had with her own husband. She wasn't even sure if Ragnar knew her mother and father's names. She shook her head, she didn't know much about his family either so she supposed it was okay.

She smiled Not at all I could talk about my mother all day. She was a healer and a midwife originally of Shearwater bay, she lived elsewhere before that. I was not born in the Salvajes, I was born in the Chinook woods. My mother's name is SpottedFawn and my father is GhostTracker. She had a very rough life before my father, was not treated the best by her first mate. I would't mind getting my paws on that male, i'd make him rue the day. She bowed her head not realizing she was getting a little up in arms and venom was on her every word.

Thistle chuckled Do you think you'll settle to a pack now? She looked at him and listened calmly.
Messages In This Thread
When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - August 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 03, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 07:36 PM