Altar of Twilight watch me
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
with no attempts to be vigilant made as he prostrates himself before the nature made moonbeam alter; gojira is not aware of the woman’s nearing presence. in this sacrosanct place he does not feel that anyone would be so brazen as to attack him — a mistake but one he makes blindly and ignorantly. whether it is an inability or unwillingness to understand that others do not follow the rules of fujimoto copse is unknown …to gojira, they are much one in the same.

hello

the stranger announces her presence and the tenrai rises from his prayer to swing his head towards her so that her sunflower eye fell upon her. the first thing he notices is that she is graced with a silverlit and grey pelage that looks as if it were crafted by the moongod himself. for a moment, gojira stares and then he blinks sheepishly, instinctively canting his head as both to give him a better view and to cast his empty, scarred socket in the shadows.

hell-o. at this point, gojira draws it out in accented tones to be quirky, a small smile tugging at the edges of his lips. he, at least, finds it quirky. uh, he takes some time to think thru the translations though ‘i am’ or ‘my name’ is growing increasingly easier for him to both say and remember. i am lord fujimoto gojira. he introduces himself with a bow of his head and a sway of his tail against his hocks; friendly disposition making it’s appearance as soon as the formality ( and important, to him ) of introduction is out of the way.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

Messages In This Thread
watch me - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 28, 2020, 02:03 PM