Altar of Twilight watch me
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
she offers a name too, absent a title — or one that he recognizes as such at least — and unaware that it was common tongue custom to put family name last, thinks that ‘keres’ is her family name. keres ostrega, he murmurs her name, testing it out and wincing as he notes how unusual it sounds on his tongue, as if it does not know how to make all the sounds required of it. it falters and stumbles upon her name and he offers her a stiff bow of his head in apology muttering a sheepish, mōshiwakearimasen keres ostrega. not sure what the common equivalent of the term might be. gojira does not mean to dishonor her or her family by butchering her name pronunciation as he does …but cannot help but speak it in full because it follows the honorifics that’s been drilled into his head since he was old enough to hear.

hm? the inquisitive noise accompanies the very domestic dog-esque tilt of his head, torn ear swiveling as he contemplates the words. ‘what’ is all he knows. he blinks at her and a haphazardly pieced assumption is cobbled together as he watches her look to the wall at his back. oh! he exclaims, not accounting for the possibility that he might be mistaken.

i …ah. make pray to tsukuyomi.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

Messages In This Thread
watch me - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 08:09 PM