Altar of Twilight watch me
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
gojira’s grasp on common tongue is admittedly not great but being just passable enough to get by, by the skin of his teeth, he blinks owlishly; confused at her as she corrects him to just use ‘keres’. still, not making the connection that ostrega is her family name he wonders what kind of culture these wolves have that they just go by their family name. family names are important, of course. a sense of identity all it’s own, it was true. ok, he shrugs it off a moment later, trying to think of how he can slip an honorific in there as she hadn’t given him any title like ‘lady keres’. keres-sama. sama, then — the general honorific to address a woman is offered with another swift, stiff bow of his head.

gojira tries not to blanch as she butchers the moongod’s name: he understands that it’s as likely as hard for her to say as her name is hard for him to say. tsu-kuy-o-mi. he sounds it out softly to her, making sure to enunciate each syllable. he pauses shifting through his small translation dictionary in his mind. uh. god moon?
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

Messages In This Thread
watch me - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 28, 2020, 02:03 PM