the way that it shines may just dwindle with time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
While Ragnar was silent he watched her, curious and unabashed. He did not know what she would do — if she would accept tonight, take time to think of it, or even, come back. Whether she did, or not, Ragnar supposed wasn't of much consequence in the grand scheme of things. After all, wolves came and gone, approached their borders and either changed their mind or were chased out by Ragnar all the time. Stavanger Bay wouldn't be devastated — they were strong. The scarred Scandinavian's ears cupped forth at her question and for a very small moment Ragnar's silence proceeded him. He was not sure what a 'Volva' was exactly, but given the pretext of her question assumed it was some sort of slave or priest. Or something similar. I handle sacrifices personally, He told her simply. I would never allow another to make my sacrifices for me. A wiry smile tugged grimly at the edges of Ragnar's lips. He wasn't overly concerned about how his unwillingness to let anyone else make sacrifices for him in the name of his Gods made him look. After all, she had asked and the old saying went 'Don't ask unless you want to know the answer' or something close to that, Ragnar thought. He was straightforward and did not, often, hold back.

He was not ashamed and therefore had nothing to hide.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
RE: the way that it shines may just dwindle with time - by Ragnar - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM