Sun Mote Copse Man or machine.
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
ta-da the world's shittiest reply

Perdition looked away from Towhee as she gaped at him. He wasn’t exactly embarrassed by her staring, but he was trying to give her the chance to recover herself without letting her know that he had seen the way she was looking at him.

’Have you met our pack's medic, Eljay?’ she asked him. ’He might be able to help manage the pain, if nothing else.’

Perdition shook his head. “No, I haven’t. I haven’t had much of a chance to meet anyone. I’ve been… recovering.” He paused. “I should go and see Phox soon. He told me to come see him after I had sufficiently rested…” 

A flash of nerve pain sliced across his shoulders, and he flinched, but otherwise seemed to have recovered from the brunt of the pain. The rain still bothered him, but he pushed that feeling down. He’d already made a big enough fool of himself in front of Towhee.
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 20, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 11:37 AM