Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
The grey male looked down and shut his eyes tightly. When looked back up, his face was twisted for a short moment. "I thought I had feelings for Amelie — I mean, I do, but I cannot be with her. She is young and inexperienced and she should have better. " He paused. "I know what you are going to say, Blue Willow. That age does not matter, it is only the heart that does. But, in my heart, I feel as if it is wrong."

The words had spilled from Kisu's mouth rather quickly, and he was breathing heavily, staring at Blue Willow and wondering what the Hell was wrong with him. "I just feel so lost..." He whispered hoarsely, staring into nothingness.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM