Stavanger Bay More Dread (I.C. Joining)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud was walking along the beach, actually content and happy at the moment. She and Nerian were getting along, she would even call her a friend, her sister wife. She was still hurt by the whole thing, but she was becoming accustomed to it. She would have some trust issues, if she could ever trust again for sometime at least other's words, but she was doing better now.

As she walked thinking inwardly, she was surprised to see something buffeted by the ocean. She didn't pay attention to it too much, until it landed on the ground and then she simply stared for a moment it was a wolf, and this wolf was half dead. She strode forward and looked at him as he looked around, only to succumb to darkness. She bent her nose forward and ran it across his fur, trying to detect a heartbeat, and when she found one she backed up and lifting her muzzle to the sky she called out to her husband Ragnar. She would help this wolf, but she didn't know if her husband would want her to waste resources, so she waited and watched to make sure he didn't fall into anymore hurt. Chasing the seagulls away as they landed near.
Messages In This Thread
More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 04, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 06, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 06, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 07, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 07, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 08, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 09, 2014, 10:22 PM