The Sunspire redeye reprisal
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was glad he had an understanding friend at least. One who knew how frustrating it was, to be unable to do what you usually did because of a wound. He nodded that they are, it is largely due to I believe that youth lead them. I maybe beta, but I would never accept an alpha position until I was at least 3 years old. You need little maturity behind you. Some days Jace thought he was untouchable, other days he felt as if anyone could break him down. He knew that was not a good leader, a leader had to be confident in their abilities, while being able to fully take care of and understand other wolves ideas, opinions and health. He could play second fiddle; he was okay with that, he didn’t have to be as responsible as an alpha.

Jace shrugged, She told us he just vanished was on a journey or something and never came home, so if he comes home later, it worries me. So Jace had no clue if the male was still running around in the forest or if he was truly gone for good. It made him exceptionally nervous; he just didn’t want to wage war if they could not. I have not had much to do with them either, though I should. It is probably not very good of me to ignore her and them when I am beta. he grew quiet, he hadn’t thought about it. Truth be told he was afraid he’d break them, pups were so little and fragile.

Jace nodded in agreement. It wasn’t that he minded that the puppies were there or even that Freddie was taking care of them. It was simply the fact that Ferdie was not the most emotionally healthy, and it worried him. He did not want to watch Ferdie consume himself with the children and then only to turn around and have them hurt him in the end. As for a mate, Jace just thought he was moving too fast, for the want of his own family.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:33 PM