Ankyra Sound From the Deep...
<b>Sparring:</b> Yes.<br><b>Minor Powerplay:</b> Yes.<br><b>Major Powerplay:</b> No.<br><b>OOC Planning</b> No.
13 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol. Poor Night is like, "STOP IT VOICES" and poor Junior is like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CRAZY?!"

The second Nightwing was let go, she immediately stopped moving, and pretty much face-planted into the sandy-grassy area they were now in. She didn't speak or move for a long time, just lying there as her heart rate slowed down again, and the Voices finally calmed themselves. Then, with a rattling sigh, as if she couldn't breathe in all the way, she sat up -- though she refused to look at the young wolf who had dragged her here. She was embarrassed and a bit ashamed, though she knew she had no control over the Voices.

"The Voices," she whispered, afraid to speak too loudly for fear of enticing their wrath once again. "They make me do things. I - I hear Voices in my head. They tell me to do things, and sometimes they take over my body... I'm sorry." She didn't know what else to say then. There really wasn't anything else she could say. What the hell could anyone say in this kind of situation? She was insane, and she knew it. There was nothing she could do about what had just happened, so she simply kept staring at the ground, half expecting to get attacked or for the other wolf to run away.
Messages In This Thread
From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 02, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 03, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 03, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 05, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 06, 2014, 01:10 AM