Moonspear few experiences, what you really are
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
If Norah had wished to escape meeting children altogether, perhaps, she should have chosen a different pack to settle. She turned her head to idly watch a light-furred half-grown pup amble towards her and, when it flopped right next to, where she was seated, the older wolf simply raised to her feet and sat down so that there was a little distance between them. Then she took a moment to look the kid up and down, and only then she answered with a shrug and non-chalant: "Life's true meaning."

She hoped that this would bore the youth and it would go do some other mischief, but it was not meant to be, because soon another appeared. Dark-furred, unusual looking and speaking to her in the tongue she recognized and knew not that others beside her dear ma used. It seemed that the kid had mistaken her for someone else, because the excitement dwindled away from the child's expression the moment she realized Norah was someone else. Who? There was a momentarily urge to confound the kid even more by replying to her in the same tongue, but she reminded herself not to reveal all her cards. 

Later. "Well, you two could at least tell me, what names you run by?" she offered with a small smile, while the look in her eyes remained cool and calculating. "Otherwise I will have to call you... Bleach," she turned to the white one. "And Bramble. You wouldn't want that, would you?"
Messages In This Thread
few experiences, what you really are - by Norah - October 29, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Sialuk - October 29, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Ciri - October 30, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Norah - November 01, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Sialuk - November 01, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Ciri - November 09, 2020, 07:53 AM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Norah - November 10, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Sialuk - November 10, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Ciri - November 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Norah - November 25, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: few experiences, what you really are - by Sialuk - November 29, 2020, 10:54 AM