Barrow Fields My skin, my soul, my finest jewels
20 Posts
Ooc — Keg

This place at least reminded her of home, of the giant fields that ran parallel to the vale, her home. The wide open meadow made her giddy, and the adventurous young girl ran full tilt into the chilly wind. A bright smile on her face and her laughter echoed around her.

And just as quickly as the feeling came….. the happiness and excitement vanished. For she was still alone. She remembered playing, just like this, with her brother and sister only a few months ago. A now… now she was reminded of the absence. And that of her whole family. Mom, Dad, Haruki, Hotaru… everyone from the Empire.

Her pale white fur stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the soggy field. Her legs were splattered in mud and muck, but she didn’t care. The princess just stood there, staring up at the sky, the sun beating down on her. Daring her to smile.
Messages In This Thread
My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 01, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 12:06 PM