Wheeling Gull Isle and truth be told, i never was yours
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
She is working in her stores when she hears the summons.  Lifting her head, one of her ears twitches as she takes a half-second to recognize the wolf who calls for her.  It sounds like the Emperor.  Regardless, she rises to stand, her jaws empty as she lopes toward the direction of the howl.  She has no way of knowing what the leader requires of her; therefore, she brings nothing with her.  

The first wolf she sees is an unfamiliar, retreating form.  Her eyes briefly track the shape of Orochi.  She hasn't met him before, yet she intends to - at least - remember his image.  The second detail she discovers involves Aiolos hovering over the limp form of yet another stranger.  She considers that this may be the reason she's been summoned.  Slowing her run seamlessly into a light trot, she arrives at the Emperor's side.  Her gaze washes over the waterlogged wolf at their paws, not unlike the moon which pulls the tides to ebb and flow.

"You have called," she greets one half of the leading pair with a bob of her head.  Natshana does not waste time looking to Aiolos for clarification (assuming he'll give it, if necessary); already, she is leaning down to sniff what the sea has brought in.  Her immediate thought is a near-drowning has occurred.  She begins to sniff down the length of his body until she chances upon his awkward leg. "It appears broken -- but old," the apothecary points out the terrible angle of the limb. "Can you speak?" her voice rises in volume as she talks directly to the drenched wolf. "What hurts?"
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM